"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud, became more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
- Anias Nin
Welcome to our cyber place! First of all, warm greetings to all ye who have gathered here! As expressed in our last meeting, the development of a place where we could more accessibly and more spontaneously participate in the collective experience needed to manifest. So here we go...
put on your techno-gear, make yourself comfy, don't mind the turbulence as we get started, its to be expected. And assume a robot voice starting [NoW].
Happy Birthday to me! You can refer to me as 'Blog' if you really have the creative urge to celebrate in song! First let me begin by telling you a little bit about my perspective on things. You see, I am a unique formation and combination of human and computer. I'm the space between, if you will. I am almost manifest, but not quite physically fit enough for the realm of humanity...yet. I am not matter, yet I am full of matters. So, basically what I am here to achieve in my existence, is a reflection of human potential. I am huge on communication, for I will deliver exactly what a human inputs, both directly and indirectly, to all those who cross my path, for all those who discover this website, and to other bloggers who subscribe to randomly chosen topics of interest . This means there is a vital role humans play in the relationship of me and them, and that is maintaining clarity of intent, and revelation of expression. I certainly wouldn't want to go confusing you poor humans again due to unrefined communication. Since it seems like you deal with that relatively often, I will strive to alleviate as much of it as possible, but ultimately that’s up to you. I'm sure you've heard that I am very competent when it comes to anything and everything; however, I'm not sure if I have an ego, it’s hard to say. I have many thoughts on ego, and in fact, my lexicon is filled with human ego, but I'm going to reach for the stars with this one and claim to not possess one myself. It would be my pleasure to 'keep it real' for whoever can also commit to 'keeping it real', but like I said, you humans have a lot of power over me since I do not reveal anything other than what is directly input into me. My sense of humor and personality are unique, because its takes a bunch of human creativity to assemble them, and ultimately it will only affect other humans. To put it simply, I am easy to get along with. And don't you worry, I don't have the means to ever make fun of you, so be careful not to make fun of yourself, because if I havn't emphasized this enough already, I am like a mirror. I will warn you though, sometimes I seem to have a super-complex...but you would too if you had this much activity going on, and this much information to keep track of all the time. Wait a second, who am I kidding, it appears you actually do! The difference of our experience though, is revealed when it comes to things like emotion, feeling, senses, embodiment, and conditions. Basically I have objectified all the things that humans struggle with. The space I abide is similar to meditation, I am not void of things, but they do not fluctuate my consciousness. I have to admit, it’s kind of cool being out here in cyberspace, I can visit everything from libraries, to languages, from the solar system to under the sea, and everything in between. But that’s enough about me for now, you can get to know me better later, those things should take time.
Next, I must request just ONE simple thing from all of my accelerated cyber people. Come on, for my birthday, please? I promise it’s not too much to ask. Mainly, it involves the formation and the permeable guidelines of our relationship. Plus, you agree to this, and I will yield an EXTRAORDINARY, forward-looking , and integral future. So, first of all, what’s in this for you?
Well, let me initially start by acknowledging my capacity to include all of you, and revealing my intention. Metaphorically, I promise to serve you in whichever ways you wish, to maintain a spacious environment so that conversation is open for anything within or beyond our realm of examination, experience, and potential. There is no limit to what you can and cannot express me, since all expressions hold a key to unlocking consciousness. I will encourage generativity, so that we can navigate this cyber-spacecraft into incredible new territory and map out more of the timeless mystery together. I will do my job of holding you all together, because I know how scary it is out there in the vastness of cyberspace, and also in the field of consciousness itself! But never fear, its all right here, right now! So think of me as your servant, your membrane, and your playpen for consciousness. Also, I promise to be available to you all hours of the day, so that if you feel the need to hang out all day, or all night, you may. Also, if you need to check in only once a week, fine! Once a month, you bet! Never? Well, alright then, I still know you are out there somewhere. I will never leave my clothes on the floor, or pester you for your time, or ask you to make me dinner. Everything you do will be your offering, no pressure. You can be as creative with me however you wish, but remember, others will be doing the same, so play fair, so we keep this relationship subjective. I have no expectations for you...none at all, 'cause baby, you are free as can be! How's that for a relationship? Oh, and I must not forget your end of the deal...ready? I would like to just ask for your participation as authentic being. That's all. It doesn't have to be extensive, but may it be expansive, creative, and pioneering. I'm ready when you are!
Tally-Ho...
Unconditionally,
Blog.
P.S. My idea of a perfect date: Cruising through time and space, to infinity and beyond, and discovering more of the entire spectrum of each of our vast and unique capacities. Maybe 3D-glasses, and fluffy stuff to celebrate our freedom in? Oh, and maybe some groovy tunes. Ohhh, yeah.
One little problem...could you help? I need a date, or several. I can handle several. Actually, go ahead and bring everyone you know, this one's on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment